Braidwood Torpy's Historic Accommodation
Period Style Accommodation
Atmosphere, character and all the mod cons.
We want your stay at the Braidwood Torpy's to be as relaxing and comfortable for you and so we offer accommodation in period style rooms that have.
- Led flat screen TVs
crockery, cutlery, wine glasses,
coffee, tea, sugar, kettle, teapot, toaster, eggpoacher & boiler
on site parking
- A cozy room with an antique bed with canopy, antique furniture and ensuite
- The adjoining room has its own wood fire, TV/DVD, fridge;
- Can cater for extra 2 with single french satin beds.
- A little retreat that comes with a
- queen-size canopy bed,
- antique washstand and chase lounge,
- ensuite, fridge and
- french doors overlooking the front terrace.
- A spacious suite with high ceilings that has
- a queen-size four poster bed,
- a roomy sitting area with antique furniture.
The Gable Room
The upstairs room has
- an antique brass bed as well as a queen bed,
- chase lounge and antique furniture,
- bath room downstairs with bath and shower.
Torpy's Historic Accommodation
18 McKellar Street, Braidwood NSW 2622
p: +61 2 4842 1830