The cottages nestle within natural bushland, surrounded by the Deua National Park. The property lies on the beautiful Deua River and provides a peaceful and relaxing escape.
There are only two cottages and they are private from each other with private access to the river.
The Little Cottage
is ideal for two people:
- A wood stove for heating and cooking as well as a single gas cooking ring
- Outside is your open fire and BBQ
- Solar lights and gas hot water
The cottage has all your kitchen needs
Books and puzzles will keep you busy.
Rates: $100/per night for two.
The Big House
Two bedrooms can accommodate up to 7 people in luxury bush retreat withall the mod cons:
- a queen room and a double + single bed with en-suite each, plus 2 extra single bed
- well equipped kitchen with full gas stove/oven, dining table for 6
- 230L fridge/freezer, wood heater, solar lighting
- hot/cold running water
- living room and full verandah
- radio with Bluetooth MP3 player, games for kids, puzzles, jigsaw, books, kayak for use on the river
- BBQ and outside fireplace with camp oven.
Rates: $140 per night for up to 4 people; extra persons $25 pp/pn
Possums, wombats, birds and roos like to get close to this cottage as it is nestled among the trees.
Alanna or Tony
m: 0419 246 876
Bakers Flat Cottages, 3539 Araluen Road, Deua River Valley NSW