Bakers' Flat Cottages
We are terribly sorry, we cannot take any bookings -
the Big House has been affected by the bush fire and the Little Cottage is not yet ready.
Please come back and check our updates.
About Bakers' Flat
The cottages nestle within natural bushland, surrounded by the Deua National Park.
The property lies on the beautiful Deua River and provides a peaceful and relaxing escape.
There are only two cottages and they are private from each other with private access to the river.
The Little Cottage
It is ideal for 2 people
- A wood stove for heating and cooking as well as a single gas cooking ring
Outside is your open fire and BBQ
Solar lights and gas hot water
The cottage has all your kitchen needs
- Books and puzzles will keep you busy.
- Rates: $100/per night for two.
The Big House
Two bedrooms can accommodate up to 7 people in luxury bush retreat with all the mod cons:
- a queen room and a double + single bed with en-suite each, plus 2 extra single bed
- well equipped kitchen with full gas stove/oven, dining table for 6
- 230L fridge/freezer, wood heater, solar lighting
- hot/cold running water
- living room and full verandah
- radio with Bluetooth MP3 player, games for kids, puzzles, jigsaw, books, kayak for use on the river
- BBQ and outside fireplace with camp oven.
- Rates: $140 per night for up to 4 people; extra persons $25 pp/pn
Contact Bakers Flat Cottages
3539 Araluen Road, Deua River Valley NSW