"It's All Happening @ The Royal"
Come and enjoy the atmosphere of today and yesterday in a family-owned Historical Hotel
The Royal Mail Hotel Braidwood is run by Jamie, and Alison and you’ll love chatting with these characters in our beautiful colonial-style building.
Built back in 1890, the former Royal Mail Hotel served as a staging point for coaches in the gold rush and early settlement. Over the years, the building has been well maintained to preserve its historical heritage. Eventually, the name was changed in 1970 when the (Sir) Mick Jagger film Ned Kelly utilised the pub for a variety of scenes.
What can you do @ The Royal?
Come to lunch or dinner at the The Bushranger Bristro!
- Enjoy delicious country food at a price you’ll love. Whether you’re here with family, or you want to enjoy lunch with a few friends, we have a wide range of scrumptious dishes.
- Open 7 Days, 11:30am to 2:30pm & 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
Stay with us and enjoy the hospitality
- Affordable, comfortable accommodation in the heart of Braidwood
- Chose one of 16 comfortable rooms : a selection of twin, double, triple and family rooms
- Each room offers all the amenities you need, including a TV, fridge and coffee and tea-making facilities
- Breakfast is also available upon request, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our friendly staff members today. We’d love to make your stay an enjoyable one!
- Rooms start at $65 p/n
- Pricing upon request for group bookings and long-term stays.
Do you have a special event coming up?
- Leave the stress to our chefs at The Bushranger Bistro! Our party room is spacious enough to accommodate your group, and our menu is extensive enough to please all of your guests.
- Call us to book your event and discuss your needs.
Royal Mail Hotel Braidwood
145-147 Wallace Street
Braidwood NSW 2622
p: 02 4842 2488
mob: 0488 691 249
fax: 02 4842 2351