The World Famous Braidwood Quilt Shop
A Patchwork & Quilting business, located on the main street of Braidwood, and in addition to selling all what a quilter might need, has been the driving force behind the famous Braidwood Quilt Event (in November each year), June is the Patron of the Quilt Event.
This award winning Quilt Shop is situated in the centre of town just three doors from the popular Braidwood Bakery. A visit to The Braidwood Quilt Shop is a must, especially during the last weekend in each November when the Braidwood Quilt Event and Airing of the Quilt are staged.
The Braidwood Quilt Shop stocks a large range of 100% cotton fabrics suitable for quilt making, children's' clothes and up to the minute fashions.
Walk through the door into the colourful world of the quilt maker. You will be gob smacked by the amazing range of fabrics available - The Braidwood Quilt Shop is sure to have what you are after in stock. It is reputed to have the largest selection of theme and novelty prints available in Australia:
- The shop specialises in authentic Aboriginal designs as well as Australian favourites such as koalas, cockatoos, kangaroos, flowers and
- Holden cars and more
- Featured are the glorious colours of Kaffe Fassett, graphic Black and White prints and the big bold and beautiful designs of Valorie Welles, Michael Miller, Alexander Henry and Paula Nadelstern
- An amazing range of themed prints
- from wild animals to domestic animals, cars to earth movers to aeroplanes, fairies to sport
- cats & dogs
- nursery prints, girlie prints
- fruit & vegetables and many more.
- Also in stock - Mini Jumbuk wool blend batting, quilting notions, books, quilting threads and quilting templates.
You can also order by phone if you are responding to a quilt magazine advertisement.
While we cannot guarantee it 100%, the shop should be open between 10 and 3 on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and Saturday mornings.
The Braidwood Quilt Shop
Shop 6 Albion Centre
119 Wallace Street
Braidwood NSW 2622
p: 02 4842 2355