High Quality Meat - quality local meat, good old fashioned service
You have not tasted real meat until you stop and stock up at the Braidwood Butchery!! Meat as you remember - cut like in a picture, fresh, ever, just as you like it.
"I live in Sydney and I insist on my Mum, who lives in Braidwood, to pick up an deliver a whole month's worth of meat whenever she comes to visit" - V Rosek Kellyville Ridge
Why Braidwood Butchery is different?
Beef and lamb are sourced totally locally from a farmer in Bungendore and pigs from Canberra; the organic range comes from Game Farm; and the freshest eggs, at the cheapest price anywhere, are produced by the little farmers at Braidwood Central School.
And if you are concerned about the quality, Braidwood Butchery has been passed by NSW Foodsafe to process biodynamic organic products, which it does for an organic bio-dynamic farm in Bungendore.
Everything is hand made on the premises:
The best sausages ever:
- Pork Sausages - pork, apple & sage, plain pork, Italian pork
- Beef sausages – herb & garlic, sundried tomato & basil, merlot & cracked pepper a favorite by all who ever tasted it), bush tomato & pepper
- Lamb sausages - lamb & rosemary, lamb & mint
And if it is not enough, there is always
- Braidwood Butchery's famous smoked ham, bacon, chorizo & cabanossi
- made to order cuts of your choice
- bulk orders for catering/functions and private bodies
- pre-order for that special BBQ, Christmas or any other special occasion.
How to order
Just call ahead on your way to the coast or back home, or just call in or ring and ask for Michael or talk to one of our friendly staff for your customised order.
Michael is happy to please all requests including vacuum packaging for longer life.
Monday to Friday 7.00 am - 6.00 pm
Saturday 7.00 am - 1.00 pm
Closed Sundays and Public Holidays
After hours: Braidwood Butchery's meat can also be found, pre-packaged at IGA Braidwood
137 Wallace Street
p: 02 4842 2472